Bringing It Back

Many people have requested that I bring my old kits back and that I start creating again. I am a slow creator and very hit and miss with productivity. That being said I have decided to give people an opportunity to purchase my old kits and any I MAY make in the future.

Purchasing My Kits

If you would like to purchase any of my scrap kits please send payment to paypal account arizona_muse@ymail.com and then email kissingkatekits@outlook.com
with your request (name of kit(s), total amount spent and a screenshot of your payment to Paypal).
Kits will be sent to you within 48 hours. Please do not purchase if you are in a hurry.. as myself and my manager work it could take up to the max time to get your product. Feel free to message the page on Facebook to give us a nudge but please be understanding of our situation too.